Youth Empowerment and Employment Promotion Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Rwanda TVET Board
Conduct research, formulate policies, programmes and strategies, to enhance the quality and quantity of jobs;
• Provide advice on the development of national youth employment policies, programmes, mainstreaming strategies and projects especially with regard to the employment creation, promotion among youth;
• Lead the development and implementation of youth employment initiatives and joint programs at national level; Develop mechanism and strategies promoting employment centres and job desk facilitating youth self- employment and readiness to work;
• Develop the youth mobilization strategy toward youth mind- set change.
• Develop policies, strategies and programmes for skillsdevelopment:
• Participate in designing skills development programmes
• Contribute to design and implementation of national action plans for youth skills and talents development;
• Set up mechanisms to ensure coaching and mentorship and commercialization of products;
• Develop and strengthen strategic partnership locally and globally for skills promotion.
• Conduct monitoring, evaluation and implementation of national programs concerning youth employment promotion:
1. Follow up and evaluate the implementation of the youth Employment national programs;
2. Conduct critical Analytics of the employment related reports and provide strategic recommendations;
3. Monitor the progress of the implementation of different joint employment programs;
4. Support in the designing and implementation of time- bound national action plans for youth employment.
• Regularly evaluating the real situation in youth matters and take appropriate measures;
• Initiate and participate in consultations with partners relating to the elaboration of programs, strategies and policies intended to promote employment for youth;
• Ensure youth employment is mainstreamed in action plans within all sectors;
• Drafting related MoUs between the institution and the partners and its implementation plan.
• Prepare the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports of activities share them with the supervisor;
• Prepare analytical reports on selected subjects within the areas covered by the National Employment and Skills Development Programs;
• Carry out any other assignment as requested by the supervisor.
Bachelor's Degree in Project Management
Bachelor's Degree in Development Studies
Master's Degree in Economics
Master's Degree in Development Studies
Master’s Degree in Business Administration
Bachelor’s Degree in Rural Development
Master's Degree in Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Master's Degree in Project Planning
Bachelor’s Degree in Planning
Master’s Degree in Planning
Master's Degree in Rural Development
Master's Degree in Labour Economics
Bachelor's Degree in Labour Economics
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.