Jobs at:AMIFA Rwanda Plc
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AMIFA RWANDA Plc, is a subsidiary of Moroccan AMIFA Holding created by the BCP Group (Banque Centrale Populaire du Maroc) is launching a recruitment notice for the staff of its branches.
• Number: 12
• Reporting hierarchy: Head of agency .
• Support of counter operations;
• Hold the body fog;
• Collect payments from customers (all cash inflows);
• Proceed to the disbursement of funds;
• Stop the cash register daily in the presence of the branch manager.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Accounting, Management, Finance;
• At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 1 year
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply, please attach your necessary documents to the email: email@example.com
• A motivation letter addressed to the Director General of AMIFA Rwanda Plc
• A detailed and signed curriculum vitae
• Diplomas and certificates of studies and training done
• A copy of the identity card or passport
The deadline for submitting applications is Tuesday, June 10, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. Kigali Time
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.