13 Head of Health Center A1/A0
Jobs at:NGORORERO DISTRICT
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NGORORERO DISTRICT .
• Plan the activities of the Health Center taking into account the priority needs felt by the community, the available resources and the national health policy.
• Coordinate and supervise the implementation of activities programmed and adopted by the Health Committee.
• Ensure a good reception of the patient as part of his activity and supervise the quality of the reception by the other members of the team.
• Supervise the in charges of curative, family planning and hospitalized follow up in the realization in the realization of their activities
• Participate in the management of normal deliveries in collaboration with the person responsible for this activity.
• Plan, supervise, and participate in IEC activities in consultation with other members of the health centers health team.
• Supervise rational consumption and good management of Essential medicines and medical consumables, available at the health facility level.
• Supervise all the curative and preventive activities practiced in the Health Center.
• Supervise compliance with hygiene rules and asepsis applied at the Health Center level.
• Ensure the proper maintenance of the premises and equipment of the Health Center
• Provide in service training for staff
• Regularly evaluate the quantitative and qualitative results of the activities carried out in the Health Center.
• Organize regular meetings with health personnel to assess the level of progress of the programs and to discuss organizational or technical issues affecting the activities of the Health Center.
• Ensure the implementation of Ministerial directives, District recommendations or National Programs.
• Participate regularly in Health Committee meetings
• Prepare with the Health Center Accountant and the Treasurer of the Health Committee the Treasury Report and the financial statements to be presented to the Health Committee.
• Participate in the development of quarterly budget forecasts, in collaboration with other members of the Health Committee.
• Mobilize the community for effective participation in the management of its Health Center, under program and financial management.
• Conduct community visits to find out what the actual needs health and awareness of how to take charge of one's own health.
• Organize regular meetings with health facilitators to help them plan their activities and solve the problems encountered.
• Evaluate the training needs of health workers and organize required training.
• Participate actively in meetings and seminars organized by the Ministries of Health and other local and national institutions.
• Maintain a climate of collaboration with all local authorities and other authorities
• Propose to the competent authorities the annual assessments of staff working within the Health Center.
• Submit regular statistical reports required by the Ministry of Health or other partner institutions.
• Prepare and submit a monthly, quarterly and annual report of the health center's activity to the sector level with a copy to the hospital.
• Write and transmit any other interim report requested by the hierarchy.
Job Skills: Active Listening & Observation Skills - Social Perceptiveness - Care, Compassion and Communication Skills - Infection Prevention and Control Knowledge - Nutrition Management Knowledge - Skills on Dealing with emotionally charged situations - Computer knowledge (Work Processing, Power Point and Internet) - Analytical and problem solving skills; - Time management skills; - Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an advantage"
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: "A1/A0 General Nusing, Nursing Sciences; A0 Clinical Medecine, or Midwifery; with special training and 3 years of working experience
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.