19 Foremen/Forewomen: Readvertisement
Jobs at:Nyanza District
Deadline of this Job:
14 February 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NYANZA DISTRICT .
• To guide masons and manpower’s by giving them technical expertise by respecting standards drawings done by MINEDUC;
• Report on weekly basis and anytime needed the progress of works on site at district level and copy to executive secretary of the sector where you are working from;
• To monitor if the construction works respect norms and standards set by MINEDUC;
• To take care of all materials, tools and equipment done to perform all duties and prepare utilization report of materials from District level and Sector level;
• To fill on daily basis, the works done, and materials used on site book;
• To have ethical values and secret at work during and after expiration of contract;
• To report on daily basis using text message on District School Construction Engineer and/or MINEDUC School Construction Field Officer;
• The Employee undertakes to perform the service with the highest standards of professional and ethical competence.
• To ensure project activities comply with site – specific ESMP, Environmental and Social Standards applied to this project and any other safeguard requirement;
• To facilitate the functioning of grievance redress mechanism at site level.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Hold at least A2 or A1 in buildings construction, or any other related field with at least two years of relevant working experience;
• Relevant experience in Schools Infrastructure especially construction using home grown solutions to ensure the quality of works done using minimum resources available should be an added advantage;
• High expertise in preparing construction activity plans, reporting and capacity to make prioritization from a pull of needs based on data available on ground;
• To have a minimum knowledge on environmental and Social safeguards related to schools’ construction;
• Experience of World Bank IPF safeguarding requirements is an added advantage
• Have good reporting skills;
• Have very good communication skills (written and oral) in English and Kinyarwanda. Good knowledge of French will be an added asset;
• Have planning and organization skills and good ability in working productively in a team environment of diverse backgrounds;
• Quantitative and analytic skills,
• working knowledge in AutoCAD, ArchiCAD will be an added advantage, Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
• Ability to manage priorities and be detail orientated within a dynamic, fast paced environment, Work in a team environment to determine and/or review ideas to find solutions to problems,
• Ability to work independently with limited or no supervision while maintaining a high level of efficiency and still upholding a team mentality.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.