2 Internal Auditors
Jobs at:Rwanda Food And Drugs Authority
Deadline of this Job:
09th August 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Food And Drugs Authority .
• To carry out of financial and performance audits to ensure resources are effectively, efficiently and economically utilized in the process of achieving the objectives of the Rwanda FDA.
• To Perform internal audits in accordance with approved internal audit programmes and prepare audit reports based on the audit findings.
• To Review the conformity of Rwanda FDA with the financial and operational procedures laid down in applicable legislations and/or regulations.
• To assess the adequacy of the internal control systems to avert fraud, misappropriation and embezzlements and prepare reports.
• To Participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of quality management system to ensure that processes, systems and procedures needed for quality enhancement of the services offered Rwanda FDA are established and implemented.
• To Perform special investigations and any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial regulations, Procedures and Financial software;
• Planning Skill;
• High Analytical skills;
• Report writing and presentation skills;
• Time management skills;
• Excellent problem - solving skills and clear logical thinking;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French language; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management, Business Administration with specialization in Finance/Accounting.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3868