2 Materials Development/Master Trainers
Jobs at:Akazi Kanoze Access (AKA)
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2021
Date Posted: Friday, April 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AKA is a registered National Non-Government Organization (NGO) operating under the Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) certificate No 66/RGB/NGO/2016. AKA’s mission is to provide youth with employability skills, access to capital and other support services to take advantage of economic opportunities. Currently, AKA is implementing multiple donor’s projects. .
• The Materials Development/Master Trainer will work under AKA Material Development Coordinator to undertake tasks related to Materials development.
• S/he will work with AKA technical team and partner staff to write/adapt scripts in English.
Essential functions include [but not limited to]:
• Writing and adaptation of WRN-BYOB scripts
• Provide a technical support to trainers/teachers on the delivery of Work Ready Now and Be Your Own Boss (WRN-BYOB) curriculum and other trainings organized by AKAZI KANOZE ACCESS to different groups of beneficiaries.;
• Work closely with Implementing Partners to make sure training environment is appropriate to trainees and providing support on specifications of WRN-BYOB training kits required;
• Provide feedback on curriculum delivery and constraints met;
• Explore other specialized trainings required by youth/students and other specific capacity building required for better improvement of youth livelihoods;
• Work closely with the communication person to document success stories throughout the project Implementation;
• Participate in reviewing, updating and finalization of AKAZI KANOZE ACCESS curricula
• Assist in M&E tools administration and data collection if required;
• Assist in preparation and delivering of WRN-BYOB Training of Trainers;
• Assist in preparing consolidated project progress reports
• Carry out any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Proven work experience as master trainer in Work Ready Now
• Excellent language and writing skills (English).
• Creativity and imagination to come up with a scenario, an idea.
• Flexible to cope with ideas from the team to improve, review/rewrite scripts
• Time-management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
• Typing skills to word process scripts
• Solid experience with script writing in English
• Creative mind and storytelling/writing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in social studies and literature from a recognized university
• Strong communication skills in English;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application (cover letter motivating why you are the best candidate, one page maximum + CV with 3 references) not later than 26th April, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and specify in subject line: Application to the position of : Materials Development/Master Trainer. Only soft copies are accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.