2 Revenue Accountants
Jobs at:Rwanda Food And Drugs Authority
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Revenue Accountant x2 at Rwanda Food And Drugs Authority .
• Research relevant sectors in the region, identify target donors, analyze the competitive landscape, and stay abreast of trends within the donor environment.
• Build relationships for future growth by managing prospect intelligence-gathering and initial donor engagement across the region. Develop a prospect target list for each country.
• Establish win-win links and shared value projects with local donors, particularly in the private sector.
• Prepare high quality, accurate, donor-compliant and compelling bids that align with donor and DOT strategies and priorities.
• Manage the proposal development process, addressing delays and keeping all stakeholders informed of key deadlines and updates.
• Incorporate the input and feedback of all relevant stakeholders and take corrective steps or raise issues as required. Complete a final review to ensure a clear methodological approach is followed that meets/exceeds the donor’s requirements.
• Ensure budget aligns with the technical narrative.
• Participate in regional bid-writing processes and support the design and rollout of new systems and processes.
• Support the roll-out of fundraising capacity-building strategies to in-country teams.
• Assist with donor due diligence / compliance in the bid submission process at HQ.
• Participate in post-submission learning reviews.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 5+ years of experience fundraising for international organizations in East Africa and/or one of the countries DOT operates in: Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Ethiopia.
• Significant experience in technical proposal and bid writing and management.
• A post-secondary education in international development or a related field with sound understanding of international development, including terminology and language.
• A proven record of fundraising, donor engagement and successful bid-writing for private and institutional donors within the development sector.
• Understanding of the local ecosystem and donor environment trends and priorities.
• Experience working with private sector partners.
• A self-starter comfortable with working independently in a virtual environment and communication tools such as Zoom.
• A flexible and adaptable team player who is supportive of others.
• Able to give and receive positive and constructive feedback.
• Able to manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines in a shifting environment.
• Able to work with cross-cultural field offices with respect for cultural sensitivities at all times.
• Intellectual agility and external orientation.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Able to synthesize information from various sources into a cohesive format, with strong attention to detail.
• Expert communicator, written and verbal, with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
What DOT Offers:
• Competitive compensation.
• Opportunities for professional growth and development.
• Opportunity to work with a dynamic International team committed to youth and systems change.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please apply to Julia Misselbrook, Director of International Partnerships, through DOT’s firstname.lastname@example.org email. In addition to your resume, please include a cover letter that explains how this position is a good fit for your situation. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Deadline for applications is Friday 14th August 2020 DOT is an equal opportunity employer and accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.