Jobs at:Bella Flowers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2020
Date Posted: Friday, February 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bella flowers Ltd is a private company registered in Rwanda under Code Company 103449745 on 20th October 2014 and the government of Rwanda/MINAGR/NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 40Ha in Gishari Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flowers is being undertaken.
The company is seeking to recruit highly-skilled, self-motivated and experienced persons to fill the following position/post:
ACCOUNTANT (1 position)
Under the supervision of Chief Finance Officer, The accountant ensures effective and efficient management of company funds, timely payment and compliance with financial regulations. .
• Receive and verify all invoice from suppliers of goods, works and related attached document (Contract, delivery note, good received notes ……) and record them in the register;
• Submit all invoices and other payment to Chief Finance Officer for approval after verification if all supporting documentation are attached,
• Enter in SAGE in sage evolution system payment document using the correct budget line and produce a payment voucher, then after submit to the Chief Finance Officer for Approval;
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of all Bella Flowers accounts;
• Prepare an annual financial statement of Bella Flowers;
• Ensure proper filing and management of the record and books of accounts that were used in the expenditure and bank reconciliation and respect all accounts procedures.
• Prepare invoices for local and export customers using EBM. (Electronic Billing Machine)
• Declaration and payment of RRA taxes.
• Maintain new assets of the company in Assets Register and verify that all assets are tagged as well as in good condition.
• Month ending physical stock counts
• Prepare asset and liability entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Skills and abilities
• Computer Skills
• Ability to follow the specified procedure
• Ability to communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and data analysis
• Adequate knowledge in Sage evolution accounting software
• Mastery of the application of international accounting Standards (IASs, IFRS)
• Mastery of the application of the accounting concept
• Ability to work independently
• Inventory management Skills
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Have a professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA or CPA Part II is required
• Two (2) years’ experience in the Finance/Accounting department is required
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work experience, copy of academic documents, transcript and copy of National Identification to Bella flowers Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting an application is on 21st February 2020 at 5:00 pm local Time
The application should be addressed to The Chief Executive Officer of Bella Flowers Ltd
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.