Jobs at:Chambre Des Deputes
Deadline of this Job:
13 January 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chambre Des Deputes .
• Prepare monthly, Quarterly and annually financial reports,
• To prepare direct payments for ordinary budget for different payments
• To prepare travel clearances for field trips and ensure their return and filing
• To put in place a proper filling system as well as to make regular filling of all accounting documents
• To declare and pay VAT and withholding taxes
Job Skills: Not specified
• Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA) or A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting.
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
• Knowledge to analyze complex financial information & Produce reports;
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• Planning and organizational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in
• Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making skills;
• High Analytical Skills;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills;
• Complex Problem solving;
• Flexibility Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.