Jobs at:ITM Africa
Deadline of this Job:
07 March 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, March 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Founded in 2011 by Mr. Sylva Monga, ITM Africa Ltd started as a training and personnel management company registered as 'International Training & Motivation SARL .
• Timely reconciles cash application and disbursements.
• Monitors cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.
• Archiving the cash and bank documents.
• Forecast, monitor, and track the cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly).
• Prepares cash flow reports and identifies and evaluates variances.
• Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
• Monitor and Assist in developing internal control standards and procedures.
• Assist auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Ensure compliance with the local taxation laws and regulations.
• You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
• You have ACCA or CPA qualification.
• You have significant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position; within a Manufacturing or Distribution industry is an added value;
• You have good knowledge of reconciliation, taxation and IFRS procedures.
• You know how to analyze accounts and business plans.
• You have the following core skills: Integrity, Communication, Team spirit, good Interpersonal skills;
• You know how to plan, organize, optimize your working time;
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word);
• You can fluently speak English and Kinyarwanda; French is an added value
Job Education Requirements: You hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.