Jobs at:Pentecostal Church Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
16 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Number of openings: 2
Location: Gakeri/Rutsiro, Kirabyo/Rusizi
• Accountant social worker oversees planning, procurement, and monitoring budget execution at FCP.
• He/she is responsible for proper funds management, financial bookkeeping, and timely reporting for the effectiveness of the children and youth ministry.
• He/ she reports to the Project Director
• Proper preparation and implementation of curriculum lessons
Bachelors Degree in Accounting Finance, Other related fields like ACCA, CPA]
Key technical skills and competences required:
• Knowledge to analyze financial information and produce reports
• Deep understanding of financial accounts. Strong IT skills particularly in financial software Fast track,
• Planning and organizational budgeting skills
• Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and financial data reporting
Please apply by submitting your CV, Motivation Letter, Education documents, Recommendation Letter and any other relevant documents.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.