Deadline of this Job:
07 July 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Background: RICEM is a technical and vocational institute for Cooperatives, Entrepreneurship, and Microfinance owned by the National Cooperatives Confederation of Rwanda (NCCR) and the Association of Microfinance Institutions in Rwanda (AMIR).
From its inception, RICEM has the mission to provide capacity building and other business advisory services to Cooperatives, Entrepreneurship and Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) through trainings, skills transfer, Consultancy, research, and Technical support.
RICEM is looking for an accountant.
To be a really sustainable answer to the professionalization of those three pillars, RICEM would like to recruit a High-Profile Candidate who fulfills the Job Profile below:
Essential Job Functions:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the accountant manages all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets . .
Roles and responsibilities:
• Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
• Preparing budget forecasts
• Processing tax payments and returns
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Provide financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Work experience of three years as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
• Advanced MS Excel skills including
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please submit a current resume, a cover letter highlighting relevant past experience and why He/She is interested in working at RICEM, and relevant references and certificates via email as PDF to email@example.com
Subject: Accountant RICEM
Application Deadline: 07th, July 2020 at 12 pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.