Jobs at:Rwanda Development Board
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The incumbent reports to the SPIU Coordinator.The key roles and responsibilities of the Accountant include:
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of financial statements for all SPIU's projects.
• Prepare monthly tax declarations and corresponding payments.
• Process payments after verifying the accuracy and completeness of the required support documents;
• Ensure all books of accounts and records related to payments and others operations related to SPIU's projects are properly filed and under safe custody;
• Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts;
• Prepare regular reconciliation of bank accounts;
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him/her by the Supervisor.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Master's Degree in Accounting
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance
• Master's Degree in Finance
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance
• Master’s Degree in Management with specialization in Accounting/ Finance
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Accounting/ Finance
• Bachelor's in Management with specialisation in Finance
• Bachelor's degree in business administration with specialization in accounting
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Strong command of written and spoken English;
• Proficiency in French and Kinyarwanda is an added advantage;
• Required relevant experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of the required financial accounting and reporting standards and procedures such as IFMIS;
• Good knowledge of the required computer applications and software for accounting;
• Good knowledge of the public policies, laws and regulations, relating to financial management and accounting
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.