Jobs at:UFACO Garments Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
25 August 2022
Date Posted: Sunday, August 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Receive and verify all invoices from suppliers of goods, works and services and related attached documents (contract, delivery note, good received notes, progress reports, certificates of completion, evaluation report, purchase order, reports…) and record them in the Quick Book System.
• Prepare on monthly basis reconciliation of all accounts and submit bank reconciliation statement to Director of Administration and Finance not later than 10th of the following month,
• Prepare on monthly basis reconciliation of all receivables and payables accounts and submit report to the Chief Finance Officer not later than 10th of the following month,
• Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements of the company and submit to the Director of Administration and Finance
• Check and control to ensure the quality and completeness of the justification and supporting accounting documents for all expenses.
• Check and control to ensure the quality and completeness of the justification and supporting accounting documents for all expenses
• Verification of the monthly payroll before proceeding to the payment;
• Check the state of budget execution before programming expenditure;
• Check, Prepare and make payments to suppliers in accordance with the company's processes and procedures;
• Ensure the transparent and consistent classification of all documents; bank accountants and cash management;
• Prepare and review monthly management accounts and tax returns;
• Perform monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and weekly checks of petty cash;
• Prepare the monthly balance sheet, income statements and other reports;
• Monitor the company's compliance with tax, legal and insurance obligations;
• Monitor and update the inventory;
• Examine the accounting system and make recommendations based on industry standards and practices.
• Provide advice on internal control and accounting systems to ensure their adherence to international and national accounting principles.
• Prepare declaration and payment of RRA taxes and RSSB contribution on time in order to avoid penalties and interests,
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting from Recognized University
• Have a professional qualification in accounting such as CPA Part II is required.
• Two (2) years’ experience in finance/accounting department is must and Experience certificate must be attached.
Skills and abilities:
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and databases
• Ability to follow specified Procedure
• Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Adequate knowledge in QuickBooks software
• Mastery of the application of international accounting standards (IASs, IFRS)
• Mastery of the application of accounting concepts
• Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• QuickBooks software skills is mandatory
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter (one page), Curriculum Vitae (Maximum three pages) with proven work Experience, copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to Hrufaco@gmail.com must copy firstname.lastname@example.org . (Applicant failed to follow this rule, application will be rejected)
• The deadline for submitting applications is on 25 August 2022 at 2:00pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Director of Administration and Finance in one pdf document. (Application documents must be sealed in the envelope.
• Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted and should you not hear back from us within 1 week after closing date, please take it that your application was not shortlisted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.