Administrative Assistant /Personal Assistant
Jobs at:Bella flowers Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 August 2021
Date Posted: Monday, August 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bella flowers Ltd is a private company registered in Rwanda under code company 103449745 on 20th October 2014 and the government of Rwanda/MINAGR/NAEB owns 100% of its shares. It owns a land of 40Ha in Gishari Rwamagana District, and Eastern Province on which Flowers is being undertaken.
The company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the position of Administrative Assistant /personal Assistant that will be reporting to Chief Executive Officer
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
• To check and verify everything’s before submitting them to the Office of the Chief executive Officer
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
• Associate is Degree in related field.
• Prior administrative experience of three years working in a well reputable company atleast for 3years.
• Well presentable person with corporate touch
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual may be preferred or required.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter addressed to the Chief Executive officer, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work experience, copy of academic documents, transcript and copy of National Identification, All document should be combined in one document and send to Bella flowers Ltd addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, not later than August 13th, 2021 midnight at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.