Administrative Assistant to the National Director
Jobs at:Youth for Christ (YFC) Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The management of the office includes, but not limited to filing of essential documents of the organization, drafting letters to be signed by the National Director, taking minutes of the Board meetings and the Leadership team, and ensuring that he/she keeps the calendar of the deadlines of tasks assigned to or from the National Director. This office will coordinate with other offices to plan for the international teams that visit Rwanda, be a personal assistant to the National Director, manage the appointments of the National Director and ensure that the letters or e-mails sent to the National Director are responded to timely.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Type correspondences, reports, and other documents;
• Prepare, edit, format and presentations documents (memos, letters, presentations, etc.)
• Administration Assistant, maintain office files
• Take minutes at meetings
• Distribute minutes
• Administration Assistant, maintain confidential records and files
• Maintain records of decisions
• Administration Assistant, prepare correspondences for management team, leadership team, and Board members;
• Administration Assistant ensure the organization of meetings, events, and other calendar actions.
• Arrange National Director’s travels, create detailed travel itineraries, and process resulting expenses and returns reports.
• Provide back to office reception
• Other administrative duties as assigned by the Director of Administration and finance.
• Proficiency with basic computer and including Google Docs, News Alerts and MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Initiative and creativity
• Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
• Excellent organizational, scheduling, and planning skills.
• Ability to juggle different priorities and meet deadlines.
• Awareness of current affairs and a passion for finding out new information.
• Self-confident and sociable – ability to network effectively.
• Team player.
• Attention to detail.
• Stamina, energy, and drive.
• Ability to handle pressure.
• Achievement orientated and results driven.
• Excellent office administration and management skills
• University degree in office administration and management or related field.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates to the above position are requested to submit their applications addressed to the Youth For Christ/Rwanda National Director, at the YFC/RWANDA main office at Kibagabaga not later than Tuesday, the 30th November 2021 at 5:00 PM including:
• Application letter;
• Curriculum Vitae bearing at least three referees;
• Recommendation letter from their church;
• Copies of Degree and academic transcripts;
• Photocopy of Rwandan Identity card or Passport for foreigners.
• Done at Kigali on the 22nd November, 2021 By:
• Luc Dushimerugaba
• Deputy National Director and Ministries Director
• Youth For Christ Rwanda
• Contact Tel. + 250 788587168, + 250 725758997
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.