Jobs at:Sustainable Harvest Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
18th November 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION TITLE: Assistant Accountant
Assist in day to day finance operations and he /she is primarily responsible for computing, recording, collecting, analyzing and verifying numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records of the financial operations of Q. Coffee Ltd.
Additionally, responsible for POS generating bills and collect all revenues owed to Q. Coffee Ltd. in an accurate, timely manner in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
Also, assist the accountant in managing daily financial activities of Q. Coffee Ltd. .
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing revenues received and expenses on a daily basis.
• Cash handling functions for Q. Coffee Ltd. and reconcile all cash collected during daily activities both in café and other remote points of sales.
• Assist with preparing monthly statutory returns and reporting requirements.
• Reconciles bank statements.
• Ensure correct taxation are applied on Point of Sale (POS) for every single item sold at café and other remote points of sales.
• File and follow up with bank credit card claims.
• Process payroll and verify payroll reports.
• Initiate, Process and authorize purchase requests as needed within established limits and necessary approvals.
• Maintaining accuracy of inventories / Enter final inventory totals into permanent inventory control sheet on a daily basis.
• Maintain café supplies on predefined minimum quantities established.
• Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the Supervisor.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to compile facts and figures.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel/Word) and other office tools.
• Strong numerical capabilities and summarized accounting reports
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s in accounting is preferred but not mandatory.
• Pursuing CPA/ACCA on an advanced level will be an added advantage
• Work experience with previous accounting clerk experience especially in Hospitality and related Finance and Accounting preferred but not mandatory.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s in accounting
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
To apply to send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com not later than November 18th, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you don’t hear from us by 31 December 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.