Business Development Manager
Jobs at:ExCraft Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
28 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Development Manager
About The Company (Excraft):
ExCraft is a pioneer brand in the export field in Egypt. It was founded in 2017 for distributing and marketing several kinds of high-quality FMCG products (Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, etc.) targeting hotels, modern trade, and wholesale sectors.
ExCraft services cover companies in the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Not only we export high-quality products, but we also produce our own products to meet the needs of the wholesale, retail, and catering markets all over the world.
ExCraft is hiring Business Development manager!!!
Location: M. Peace Plaza -KN4 AV10-11th floor, Tower B Kigali, Rwanda.
• Achieving the Monthly target.
• Placing New Product in each Three Months.
• Managing the key account.
• Handling the Business Relation with the Exclusive Distributor.
• Handling all Business Relations tasks and making long term relationships with customers.
• Making weekly market research.
• Analyzing the market in term of products and compare them to the competitors.
• Following up the implementation of company sales plans.
• Expanding customer database in order to increase the sales revenue.
• Increasing the company profitability ratio.
• Preparing reports of Sales department timely and accurately to meet company and department requirements, policies, and standards.
• Implementing approved departmental policies, processes, procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
• Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices.
• Handling all Department files.
• Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
• Bachelor Degree.
• 5-8 years of related experience especially in the FMCG field.
• Sales diploma or certificate is a must.
• Excellent English Language is a must.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Talented in closing deals.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
For applying, Please send your CV and other documents at “firstname.lastname@example.org “ & CC “ email@example.com ” with subject “BDM-6JR” and mention the job title or inbox your updated resume not later than 28th November 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.