Call for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Provision of Catering Services
Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
29 September 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
It is estimated that the service provider will prepare and serve meals at the hospital site catering to approximately 200 patients per day and 500 staff and visitors. Patients have 3 meals and others have 2 meals per day. The Contractor shall be required to cater for patients with specific dietary requirements as may be indicated by the Hospital prior to commencement of operations and along the contract period.
The eligible and qualified service provider for this Call for Expression of Interest shall have a proven experience of serving at least 3 daily meals to at least 1,000 patients or clients in a hospital setting.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
• This Expression of Interest (EOI) document is intended to lead to the identification of suppliers that can demonstrate having sufficient capacity and experience to provide catering services in a manner that enables to meets its expectations.
• KFH (R) is therefore soliciting from interested organizations an Expression of Interest clearly demonstrating the following:
• The profile of the organization detailing the years of experience as prime service providers of cafeteria services.
• Current list of clients where similar services have been carried out and the number of people served in each of the outlets.
• Provide recommendation letters from the clients and contacts.
• Provide evidence of compliance to RRA, RSSB, and relevant food handling licenses
• Vendor partnership if any i.e. raw material suppliers, banks, etc.
SCOPE AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICES
• Procurement of food supplies and related items
• Preparation of food
• Weekly meal reports
• Daily cleaning of the kitchen and stores
• Collection of garbage and general cleaning
• Stocking of the raw foods, beverages, consumables, cutlery, and crockery
• Inspection and Maintenance of kitchen equipment’s and facility
• The Contractor will receive remuneration for their services through payment for each meal provided subject to agreed service levels (including quality) being met. Payment shall be made in Rwandan francs.
• Provision will be made in the contract for a revision of the rate per meal at periodical intervals.
• The Contract Period shall be ONE YEAR from the date of the start of the production and supply of meals with an option to renew it upon agreement of both parties.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Qualified service providers who meet our minimum requirements will be selected by the Hospital and informed about their selection.
• Qualified service providers will be invited to participate in a tender through "Invitation to Bid" (ITB). This tender will envisage the selection of a service provider to undertake the above-mentioned services within the described Terms of Reference (TOR) that will be detailed in the RFQ (Request for quotation).
• No prices should be provided with this EOI.
• By submitting an EOI, the Applicant acknowledges that neither KFH(R) nor the Applicant intends to create any contract or other relationship under which KFH(R) is legally obliged to conduct the Expression of Interest process for the works in any manner or to proceed to tender on the basis set out in this Invitation to Expression of Interest or any other basis and that there is, in fact, no such contract or other relationship in existence.
• KFH(R) reserves the right to verify statements and not to invite all those service providers who had expressed interest. Only eligible service providers that are successful at this pre-qualification stage will be invited to participate in the tender through an Invitation to Bid (ITB).
• Qualified service providers will be invited for a site visit and will later share all documents and their proposal requested in the TOR.
• Participation is open on equal conditions to all persons or organizations qualified and interested in this tender.
• Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to the Director of Supply Chain and Logistics, King Faisal Hospital, Gasabo District, Kigali City, P.O. Box 2534 Kigali, Rwanda, Telephone +250 788 625 400.
• The expression of interest shall be submitted through an email sent to email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.