Jobs at:GISAGARA DISTRICT
Deadline of this Job:
22nd July 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GISAGARA DISTRICT .
• Prepare, examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedure standards.
• Ensure compliance with financial rules and regulations.
• Review entries and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions with in designated limits.
• Coordinate monthly closing procedures and reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
• Adhere to internal and external reporting deadlines.
• Be responsible for tax obligations
• Work with both internal and external auditors during financial operational audits.
• Support the institutions mission, vision, values and goals in the performance of daily activities.
• Review of accounts payables and weekly check runs
• Monitor compliance with financial rules and regulations in forth and institutional procedures
• Utilize teamwork to develop departmental synergy
• Reports, analyses and ensure integrity of all final information
• Contribute to the hospital environmental hygiene
• Participating in quality assurance and quality improvement of the hospital
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
• Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate line Manager.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
• Planning and organisational skills;
• Communication skills;
• Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
• Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
• Deep understanding of financial accounts;
• High Analytical Skills
• Interpersonal skills;
• Time management Skills
• Complex Problem solving;
• Flexibility Skills;
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French;knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A0 in Finance, Accounting, Management (with a specialization in Accounting/ Finance) with 3 years working experience or a Professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3731
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.