Chief Finance Officer
Jobs at:King Faisal Hospital
Deadline of this Job:
15 June 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Chief Finance Officer .
• Provide leadership to the finance, IT and HR teams through setting goals, coaching and appraising the performance of individual staff.
• Formulate strategies that lead to quality and depth in the talent employed in the business
• Develop and implement financial strategies that respond to the hospital resource and performance needs in support of the entity’s strategic objectives
• Lead the accounting function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll to facilitate financial management
• To ensure timely provision of accurate and relevant financial information in accordance with approved accounting policies and International Financial reporting standards (IASs and IFRSs).
• Coordinate the financial reporting process, ensuring quality, timeliness, and compliance with all reporting guidelines;
• Oversee the Hospital ’s transaction processing systems
• Establish guidelines for budget and forecast preparation, coordinating the budgeting process in consultation with the CEO and the management team to ensure proper utilization of the hospital’s resources
• To Lead the development, implementation and control of the hospital ’s revenue and expenditure budgets
• Develop strategies to increase cash flow – including improvements in revenue cycle
• Monitor the finance operations to ensure full compliance with the relevant regulations and guidelines both internal and external to ensure minimal risk exposure to the business due to non-compliance
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA or CPA)
• Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting is an added advantage.
• Experience of working in Corporate company and understanding of regional markets is advantageous
• Executive/Senior management track record of 8 years with at least 5 years’ in finance and operations management at senior management level
• Proven skills in managing change, achieving results, ensuring quality, and building teams and capacity.
• Effective communication skills
• Age not above 45 years
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Experience Requirements: 8 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Candidates who are qualified and interested in the posts should send; A written application letter, 2 passport photos, a filled application form, CV, copy of the National Identification Card, Recommendation letters from the previous employers & notified copies of academic documents, criminal record, a copy of license to practice and certificate of Registration.
Send your application to the attention of THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, / KING FAISAL HOSPITAL, RWANDAon the address above.
The deadline for submission of the above documents is Monday 15th June, 2020 exactly at 4:00 PM, at main entrance or at email@example.com
Please download the application form attached below to apply;
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.