Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
08 September 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, August 27, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client is a telecommunication company looking for engaged Radio Frequency Engineers in designing, implementing and maintenance of its services. .
• Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
• Capital expenditure reporting and cash flow management.
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports.
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining Cost Accounting System.
• Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger.
• Conducting physical inventories and monitoring cycle count program
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Proven experience as cost accountant, accounting supervisor or similar role
• Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
• Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
• Working knowledge of SAP and MS Office
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A problem-solver with attention to detail
• Organizational and leadership skills
• People management skills (including mentoring and coaching)
• Technical competencies: Financial acumen and Computer literacy
• Good communication skills at all levels of the organization
• Ability to work under pressure
• Honest and committed to utmost integrity
• Committed to meeting strict and tight reporting deadlines
• Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field.
• Chartered Accountant (ACCA or CPA) would be desirable.
• Minimum 3-5 years relevant business experience.
• Knowledge of cement costing principles and SAP costing modules would be advantageous
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=NTMwNmU5NzYxNjc2NGJkYWFiN2IzYmEyMDI5ZGY2MTc=
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.