Credit Administration & Collections Assistant
Jobs at:Sokowatch Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 January 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, January 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Credit Administration & Collections Assistant-JD
Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small merchants to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Rwanda,Tanzania,Kenya, and Uganda use Sokowatch's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role:Credit Administration & Collections Assistant
Sokowatch is searching for a Credit Administration & Collections Assistant to be based in Kigali. The primary goal of this position is evaluating new credit requests, including checking credit ratings, deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor, and advising on credit limits.
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Reports to: Financial Services Manager .
• To carry out customer education on financial services
• Mobilize customers to utilize credit
• Coordinate booking of credit orders
• Maintain the relationship with the customer to ensure collections/retention
• Reach out to customers who have churned and win them back
• Be able to communicate with debtors in a clear and professional manner.
• Negotiate payment terms with debtors where appropriate.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and skills
• The ideal candidate must have previous experience 2-3years of debt recovery, collections, or credit control in a microfinance or business to business environment-
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any other related field
• Excellent communication & people skills (written, verbal, and telephone)
• Be able to multitask and handle several client accounts
• Persistent, assertive, and competitive natured
• Good negotiation skills,dependable and honest
• Ability to work unsupervised accompanied by strong work ethic.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.