Credit Officer (Small Enterprise)
Deadline of this Job:
03 June 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
• Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
• Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer (Small Enterprise):
• Survey business, find out potential entrepreneurs and assess them properly through physical visit of entrepreneur’s business and residence.
• Prepare necessary documents /papers and complete the file for the loan disbursement,
• Prepare necessary reports, target plan and preserve it,
• Visit borrowers after disbursement, ensure loan collection and make frequent field visit to confirm quality disbursement,
• Always adhere to the Code of Conduct for Microfinance staff and treat clients respectfully.
• Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the brunch office.
• Listen to clients’ complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
• Prepare progress report and submit to management.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
• Educational Qualifications: University Graduate in any discipline,
At least one year of experience in any Microfinance/financial Institution.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned positions, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
NB. The subject should be the position you have applied for.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.