Credit Officer (Small Enterprise)
Deadline of this Job:
27 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa.
BRAC is the world’s largest, and leading development organization dedicated to poverty alleviation and empowerment of the poor. Initiated in Bangladesh in 1972, BRAC now operates in 11 countries across Asia, Africa. To counter poverty and promote social empowerment, BRAC strategically integrates development programs in microfinance, agriculture, health, education, human rights and legal aid, community empowerment, and more.
BRAC Rwanda Microfinance Company PLC is registered with Rwanda Development Board in September 2018 and was approved license from National Bank of Rwanda to operate Microfinance and other financial services in Rwanda. BRAC Rwanda is looking for competent, dynamic, and self-motivated Rwandans to fill the following regular positions.
Job location: Out of Kigali
Gender: Only female candidates should apply.
Gross salary range: Rwf 200,000 - 205,000. Other benefits will be as per organizational Policy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities of Credit Officer (Small Enterprise):
• Survey business, find out potential entrepreneurs, and assess them properly through physical visit of entrepreneur’s business and residence.
• Prepare necessary documents /papers and complete the file for the loan disbursement,
• Prepare necessary reports, target plan and preserve it,
• Visit borrowers after disbursement, ensure loan collection and make frequent field visit to confirm quality disbursement,
• Always adhere to the Code of Conduct for Microfinance staff and treat clients respectfully.
• Strive to provide the best quality service to the client and at field and at the brunch office.
• Listen to clients’ complaints/concerns/opinions carefully and take appropriate measures.
• Prepare progress report and submit to management.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
• Effective communication skills.
• Writing and reporting skills in English
• Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Finance, accounting, Marketing, Banking or any other related field.
• Experience: At least one year of experience in any Microfinance/financial Institution will be an added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates need to send a signed Cover letter in PDF format indicating the title of position applied for, updated CV mentioning educational grades, years of experience, and copies of academic qualifications. All those documents should be sent through email: email@example.com ,
Please note that only short listed candidates will be called for interview
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.