Dialysis Center Manager
Jobs at:Africa Healthcare Network Rwanda LTD
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2021
Date Posted: Saturday, September 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of the Center Manager role is to provide day-to-day operational direction of the dialysis unit, through coordinating activities in accordance with the set goals and objectives while ensuring sound return to the AHN.
• Handle the overall Administration of the Dialysis Center and act as the first point of contact for all the staff
• Handle patient scheduling, billing both insurances and private pay patients, and ensure payments as well as basic patient care.
• Coordinate functions between the Clinical and Non-Clinical teams
• Improve the occupancy level of inpatients by formulating sound marketing strategies
• Develop and support the implementation of sound diagnostic services and strategies
• Take inventory management and monitoring initiatives, update trackers and share with the senior team
• Be in charge of the front-office and supervise housekeeping tasks on a daily basis
• Assist patients to dialysis room and position patients on chair/bed at haemodialysis machine when required
• Explain dialysis procedure and operation of haemodialysis machine to patients before treatment to allay anxieties
• Monitor stock for expiration dates, quantity, consumption, etc.
• Prepare the Center Level expenses projections ready for financial considerations.
• Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Related Field.
• One year experience in a similar role will be a value added.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications, Attention to detail
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Able to collect, read and interpret data - assessing for errors, trends, etc.
• Passion for AHN’s Mission
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.