Director of Finance and Administration
Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
16 October 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Director of Finance and Administration who will oversee the day-to-day administrative and financial management of the Company .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee and manage day to day functions of the organization including supervision of finance team and support team.
• Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
• Maintain internal control safeguards and coordinate all audit activities along with finance team.
• Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; update the finance department’s overall policies and procedures manual.
• Develop and update organization policies and procedures as necessary.
• Oversee the professional development/training program for staff and ensure completion of annual performance appraisals.
• Work with Finance Manager to analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting.
• Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with applicable Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and regulatory requirements.
• Implement a robust contracts management and financial management / reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
• Support the development and monitoring of new and existing organizational plans.
• Oversee all personnel, employee relations, equal employment opportunity functions of the organization.
• In conjunction with the CEO and the executive team establish and monitor staff performance and development goals consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
• Work with IT staff to develop and implement new processes and systems that increase financial and operational efficiencies
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or any relevant field
• At least 5 years of working experience in the senior managerial position
• Familiar with Accounting Software like QuickBooks, Sage, etc.…
• Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda
• Excellent Communication skills
• Knowledge of Professional standards.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=ZTRjM2I2ZDk5NDgxNGJkMWI3MTVjZGQyMzExMTZkYTY=
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.