Economist, Economic Analysis (1 position)
National Bank of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
13th March 2019
Date Posted: 1st march 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: RWF , Value: 250000 , Minimum: 175000 , Maximum: 750000 , Period: MONTH
Conducting economic analysis aimed at informing policy makers and helping NBR to become a world class central bank.
Key duties and responsibilities
• To conduct high-quality. Policy-oriented. Macro and micro-economic assessments:
• To advise on the design and implementation of economic analysis and research policies;
• To prepare and/or review economic reports:
• To participate in macroeconomic modelling and forecasting activities:
” To actively participate in the formulation and implementation of the Rwanda Macroeconomic Framework aimed at determining the medium-term path of the Rwandan economy; and
” To actively participate in the design and implementation of internal and external capacity
Education and Experience Requirements
A bachelor’s degree in economics or a master’s degree in economics;
Experience and/or in micro-economic analyses is an added advantage.
Skills and competencies required
” Thorough knowledge and understanding of economic developments in the country and
• Strong econometric/statistic skills:
• Good working knowledge of research and economic analysis techniques;
• Good quantitative. Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
• Ability to facilitate and maintain positive stakeholder relationships:
Good planning and organization skills; and
• Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Maximum Age: 35 years
Candidates interested in the above vacant positions are required to complete the online application form available on BNR website: www.bnr.rw/careers. The completed BNR Job Application form together with copies of the required degrees. Certificates and national identity card should be submitted to:
• firstname.lastname@example.org for candidates interested in the position of Economist.
• Deadline for Application is 13th, March 2019 before 17:00 pm
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.