Enterprise Lead Account Executive
Deadline of this Job:
31 July 2022
Date Posted: Friday, July 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enterprise Lead Account Executive
Who we are:
We are a team of entrepreneurs, engineers and scientists, all brought together with a shared passion for both reversing climate breakdown & restoring our planet. We have access to some of the world’s leading NbS scientists through our independent scientific board of 8 experts who support our decision-making & provide oversight and advice on project selection and verification.
Your work will be critical to the success of Earthly and will include:
• Establish, manage and grow relationships with existing and new buyers so as to drive delivery of Earthly sales strategy for growth across our platforms and services
• Build up a portfolio of high-quality buyers; originate and close deals/partnerships with buyers.
• Develop a programmatic approach to develop and expand buyer partnerships with client communication and marketing activities to onboard new buyers onto the Earthly platform.
• Assist to qualify and bringing clients through our funnel utilising our CRM (Hubspot) and maximising automation.
• Understanding of the main business drivers of current and potential buyers, clearly define client needs to continuously improve our product.
• Facilitate a positive, customer-obsessed experience throughout all team and customer collaborations.
• Work alongside a dynamic team of commercial and product managers to attract new customers and drive revenue growth. Relevant candidates will likely have:
• Education - Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent preferable
• Required Experience - Higher degree or working experience in SAAS based technology sales.
• Preferred -Good understanding of climate issues and passionate about making a lasting difference.
• Preferred – Good grasp of market dynamics in the carbon market.
• Skills & Abilities - Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset; sense of responsibility with a willingness to take initiative and work independently; A sales excellence mindset with pride in exceeding sales targets; Know-how of relevant sales software (CRM) and techniques; Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills;
The best candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• A self-starter nature who thrives in fast-paced environments and energetic roles.
• Excellent communication skills and can articulate our value through any medium whether face to face, over video call, email or phone.
• Experience giving demos of complex enterprise solutions that convert into annual recurring revenue.
• An eagerness to continuously learn about new industries, technologies, and strategies.
At Earthly, we believe diversity is the cornerstone of innovation. We embrace uniqueness and continually strive for equity for all. Ultimately, our team powers Earthly. We want all our employees to feel valued and appreciated for who they are, where they come from, and what they've achieved. Our employee policy is designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
• 4-day work week: We are passionate about the right work/life balance and we give you back 1 day per week to spend with your family, on your health & wellbeing, to support other social impact projects and your personal & professional development
• Flexible Working Hours: We expect you to drive our mission forward every day when you’re at work. Within reason, we do not mind when this happens. We just mind that it happens.
• Personalised Workspace: We want your workspace ergonomic, comfortable, and productive. We offer a stipend for improving the quality of your workspace.
• Parental Leave: Building a family is another full-time job. We want to ensure that you are able to fulfil your duties as a parent, without having to worry about your future at the company. As such, we offer generous maternal and paternal leave.
• Caregiving Leave: We appreciate that life can throw difficult situations your way. If a loved one is critically ill or injured, or if they require end-of-life care, we'll encourage you to take time off and will support you in that decision.
• Climate Positive: We believe in leading by example and provide you with the tools to map out your personal carbon footprint, identify reduction pathways and we then balance 110% via our NbS partners.
• Professional Development: We want the team to always have opportunities for continued growth, whether that's in areas related to your role or not. We encourage you to reach out for financial support in relation to professional development.
The package includes:
• Competitive salary
• Future share options
• 23 days holiday
• Remote working (within 2 hours of GMT)
• Bi-annual team trips to meet and work with your colleagues
• Fortnightly team VR social sessions (Oculus Quest 2 provided)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.