Jobs at:African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA)
Deadline of this Job:
07th November 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AEE Rwanda is a local Christian NGO established in 1987 and works with communities to promote socio-economic empowerment. AEE received funding from World Vision Rwanda to implement the S4T project in 14 districts namely: Huye, Gisagara, Nyamasheke, Rusizi, Gatsibo, Kayonza, Gakenke, Rulindo, Gicumbi, Gasabo, Kicukiro, Karongi, Rutsiro, and Ngororero.
The Branch/Field Accountant is primarily responsible for all the accounting, financial management, budget and reporting functions for the cluster. S/He ensures compliance with all the AEE Rwanda and contractual obligations in procurement, financial reporting, and budget management. S/He also prepares the project donor reports for review. .
• Experienced and demonstrated the use of QuickBooks or similar accounting software.
• Practical experience in various aspects of accounting principles and practices with a good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or International Finance Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Practical experience and knowledge of donor financial reporting processes.
• Ability to prepare and interpret financial documentation and experience in financial management reporting.
• Good analytical skills and experience in project budget development and variance analysis.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Computer proficient in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation tools, electronic mail software, and knowledge of accounting software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in project administration and accounting.
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
Job Experience Requirements: 3 years
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested applicants are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to the Executive Secretary with the following:
• Expression of interest on email
• Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
• 2 references
• Copies of educational qualifications
• Church recommendation
NOT LATER THAN Thursday, 7th November 2019 at 1:00 PM
Note: Due to the number of applications received only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.