Jobs at:African Evangelistic Enterprise (AEE RWANDA)
Deadline of this Job:
21 February 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
USAID Ubaka Ejo (UUE) “Build the Future” activity intends to improve the socio-economic resilience to and reduce the risk of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC), and their families living with and affected by HIV/AIDS in the three districts of Kigali; Gasabo, Kicukiro, Nyarugenge. .
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and documents financial transactions.
• Drawing checks in a professional manner.
• Control daily petty cash transactions of AEE and classify all justifications related to payment.
• Managing all financial aspects of day-to-day operations of the branch.
• Managing accounting and financial systems and maintaining full and accurate accounting records at the field level.
• Prepare and follow up of the bank reconciliation.
• Reconcile books of accounts.
• Conduct financial analysis and prepare monthly quarterly, and annual financial report.
• Submit on a regular basis monthly, quarterly, yearly report to the Field Coordinator with copy to general accountant.
• Provide advices in the budget implementation and control.
• Ensure compliance of AEE and donors’ policies and procedures.
• File supporting papers justifying the expenditures.
• Handle special accountancy (handle the manual inventories books of the equipment of respective program);
• Make systematic classifications of documents.
• Organize spot-check visit at the field for verification.
• Receive all AEE visitors while field staff are on the fieldwork.
• Perform any other duty that may be requested by AEE Management.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Have a Rwandan nationality
• Have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field accounting, management, etc.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, commerce, management, or finance.
• Have a Driving license, category A
• Be fluent in Kinyarwanda and English.
• Should not be above 35 years old.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Expression of interest letter
• Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
• 3 references
• Copies of educational qualifications
• Church recommendation
• Copy of National Identity card.
• Copy of Driving license
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: email@example.com by February 21st, 2021 not later than 5:00pm Kigali time.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.