Finance & Admin. Assistant
Jobs at:Africa Humanitarian Action
Deadline of this Job:
05 September 2020
Date Posted: Thursday, August 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Africa Humanitarian Action (AHA) is an international humanitarian non-governmental organization providing effective humanitarian assistance to alleviate human suffering. AHA has been operating building on the strength of African people to solve African problems for the past 25 years. AHA in partnership with the Government of Rwanda, (MINEMA) & UNHCR provides Primary Health Care, Nutrition and HIV/AIDS services to refugees residing in Kiziba, Kigeme and Mugombwa camps, urban refugees in Kigali, for Rwandan Returnees in two Transit Centres, Kijote and Nyarushishi and two Reception Centres (Bugesera and Nyanza). AHA currently wants to employ qualified and motivated personnel for the following positions: .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Quality leadership, team working, Interpersonal, Planning & organizing, problem solving and good Communication skills;
• Having knowledge & skills in QuickBooks accounting system;
• Strong ability to motivate and inspire staff and partners;
• Experience of analyzing financial information
• Familiar with MS Office, Power Point and Excel;
• Fluent in English, Kinyarwanda and or
• French Knowledge of all is an advantage.
• A0 in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting & Public Administration or related field.
• 2-5 years experience in Administration, Human Resource & financial management in public/private institutions, preferably in an NGO.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
For this post, working experience with NGOs interacting with refugees or displaced population is an added value. Interested candidates should submit their Motivation Letter, updated C.V with three references, valid Professional License for the Clinical Nurse, copy of national ID / Passport, and copy of latest work certificates documents for the previous employer. All candidates should submit their applications addressed in One PDF Format file to the Head, Administration, Finance & Logistics, in the email address: email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Not later than 10 August 2020 at 16 pm.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.