Jobs at:Save the Children
Deadline of this Job:
04 December 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard. We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030: .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree in accountancy/finance/management or Equivalent.
• 1-year work experience, preferably in an NGO set up
• Highly developed relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Highly developed verbal and communication skills
• Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
• Ability to liaise with a diverse range of people, stakeholders and customers
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• High levels of attention to detail and quality
• Computer literacy (including advanced excel skills)
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://rwanda.savethechildren.net/careers/details?jid=56206
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.