Jobs at:Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 January 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time.
The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure the quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable, and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity
RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following positions located in Kigali, Rwanda: .
Tasks and responsibilities
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
• Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
• Maintain the financial health of the organization;
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
• Report to the Chief Finance and Administration Officer;
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification and Skills
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration ;
• Professional Qualification as a Certified Accountant, (ACCA, CPA, CIA or any other Certified Accounting Profession) with 7 years proven working experience at the position of Finance Manager in a recognized institution;
• Strong analytical and excellent presentation skills;
• Language proficiency in English, French, and Kinyarwanda;
• Flexibility, resourcefulness, and a can-do attitude;
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and perform other duties as reasonably required to achieve the goals of the company.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors as well as their emails and telephones.
Please address all applications to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Friday, January 08th, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
• Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered.
• Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.