Jobs at:Sokowatch Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2020
Date Posted: Friday, March 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are searching for a stellar Country Finance Managers to be based in our office in Kigali. They will undertake all aspects of financial management for Sokowatch at a country level, including financial reporting, local tax compliance management, and countrywide audits .
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Produce financial reports related to budgets, accounts payable, accounts receivables, expenses, etc.
• Review, monitor and manage budgets
• Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies
• Oversee fixed assets register
• Predict and monitor financial trends
• Report and liaise with leadership regarding all financial activities in the assigned market
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax declarations, including payroll, operating and business taxes
• Prepare monthly financial statements for reporting to management
• Deliver fully auditable financial statements to external auditors
• Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 5+ years of accounting experience, preferably in retail, at a company with over $100,000 USD in annual turnover, or at a leading regional or international accounting firm
• Prior work experience across East African markets preferred
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; preference ACCA or CPA
• Negotiation skills and the ability to develop solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• High degree of proficiency with accounting and administration software, preferably Quickbooks
• A collaborative team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
• Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.