Jobs at:StarTimes Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
15th November 2019
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Founded in 1988, the StarTimes group is now the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and is on its way to becoming a media group with global influence.
With a global vision, StarTimes began to expand its business to Africa in 2002 and has been working closely with African governments to jointly promote digitalization and informatization
Under the supervision of the head of the department, the Finance Manager
Job title: Finance Manager
Reporting to: Finance Director
Number of position: 01 .
• Coordinate with finance service provider for extraction of data required for Tax filing
• Pass the journal entries related to tax accounting requirements, e.g. depreciation, Inventory valuations, Deferred taxes, tax provisions, invoice processing, payments etc
• Prepare and analyze tax return
• Advise finance service provider for payment of taxes
• Attend Tax audits, data gathering, data analysis and preparing draft reply
• Identity Tax risks and suggest mitigating activities
• Training for Country organization / Business on Tax matters
• Establish, monitor and follow up the internal controls related to tax
• Other assignment from Finance director
• Having good oral and written communication skills.
• Self- motivation.
• Commercial awareness.
• Initiative and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
• Expert knowledge on Direct Taxes,
• Good Analytical, Strategic and Critical thinking
• Good Knowledge of Accounting
• Leadership and Accountability
• Good Microsoft office skills(Excel)
Language: English and Kinyarwanda
• Holding a bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Finance, Accounting or any other related fields.
• Minimum 5 years' solid experience in a reputed company or a tax firm
Job Education Requirements: bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Finance
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter and Curriculum Vitae. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address: firstname.lastname@example.org from Tuesday 05 up to Friday, 15th November 2019 at 5:00 pm. Star times head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.