Jobs at:World Vision
Deadline of this Job:
07 February 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
World Vision is a child-focused Christian humanitarian organization implementing development programmes in 28 Districts of Rwanda. Our interventions are currently reaching more than 1.5 million people.
World Vision Rwanda seeks to hire a highly-qualified, dedicated and experienced national for the role of Deputy Chief of Party (Deputy Program Director). This critical position will be based at the Kigali Head Office and reporting to the Chief of Party. .
Purpose of the position:
The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial management of the anticipated USAID-funded Homes and Communities Activity, from start-up through close-out. This potential five-year award will improve home and community support for literacy learning. S/he ensures proper financial management, accountability, planning, and reporting in alignment with the goals of the grant, World Vision financial procedures, USAID regulations and the grant agreement. Please note that this position is contingent upon funding and donor approval.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Minimum education, training and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
• Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or international business management
• ACCA, CPA or other professional accreditation
• At least seven (7) years of accounting and/or grants management experience
• At least five (5) years of experience managing staff
• Three (3) years USAID grant experience
• Excellent command of Excel and SunSystem
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Must be able to work in a cross-cultural environment
• Must be able to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with absolute discretion.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/rwanda/finance/finance-manager/16174
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.