Jobs at:Swiss TPH Kigali Office
Deadline of this Job:
07 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Swiss TPH Kigali Office
We are looking for a Finance Officer.
Ensure the financial management of Projects managed directly by the Rwanda office in accordance with Swiss TPH processes & procedures and in compliance with donor’s requirements:
• Conduct financial management for projects in conjunction with the head office in Basel
• Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
• Ensuring accurate and timely processing of per diem, supplier invoice and any other payment related to projects,
• Ensure timely payment of withholding taxes
• Responsible for filing of all financial documents for Projects
• Monitor project cash accounts and timely request funds as needed from Basel
• Account for projects expenses You should have the following experiences and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Management, Accounting or any other related field
• Knowledge and understanding of project budgeting, monitoring, and reporting
• Result oriented.
• Familiarity with financial accounting and reporting, ideally for international clients and donors. Experience with audit processes an asset.
• Excellent computer skills in MS office and Accounting packages (e.g. Banana system)
• Strong spirit of team work and initiative, and ability to work with professionals in multi-cultural context
• Effective negotiation, conflict management and communication skills
• Language skills: the candidate has to be fluent in English, and Kinyarwanda. French would be an asset
Swiss TPH an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit your application to:
If you are interested, please submit your application with:
• Motivational letter
• Salary expectations
• Names and contact information (email or phone) of 2 references
Please submit your application to email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will include skill and languages assessment via tests.
Start Date: 1st December 2022 or earlier if available
Deadline for application: 7th October 2022
Contract type: Fixed term contract
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Duration: One year contract, renewable
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.