Finance and operations director
Deadline of this Job:
26th January 2019
Date Posted: 21st January 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed , Employment Type: Full-Time , Currency: RwF
Chemonics seeks a finance and operations director for the anticipated Feed the Future Rwanda Orora Wihaze Activity, funded by USAID. This five-year project aims to sustainably increase the availability, accessibility, and consumption of animal source food (ASF) through the development of a profitable market. The finance and operations director will support the development of strong, inclusive private sector ASF value chains, including improvements to livestock productivity and ASF markets. In addition, the finance and operations director will increase demand for ASF by designing and strengthening behavior change communication materials to promote ASF consumption, delivering relevant messages to diverse audiences at all stages of ASF production. Crosscutting objectives of this activity include empowering women, increasing youth employment, and engaging stakeholders in policy development. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
• Advanced degree in business administration, economics, or finance
• Minimum of five years of experience in international donor-funded financial and grants management; minimum of two years of senior-level responsibility for administration and finance managing programs
• Proven expertise in finance, accounting, auditing, and monitoring of grant compliance and management and the establishment of internal controls
• Experience overseeing finance and administration for a USAID-funded project of a similar size and complexity preferred
• Excellent record of supervising, leading, managing, and collaborating
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
• Proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda required; proficiency in French preferred
Job application procedure
Please submit an electronic version of your CV, cover letter, and contact information by January 26, 2019, through this link: https://chemonicsesaf.formstack.com/forms/ororawihaze_recruit_copy_1_copy_7 . No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn about how we process your personal data. Please use the following link to access the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf .
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.