Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
13 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, May 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specialized in all HR solutions is currently supporting CANAL+ INTERNATIONAL in the development of its subsidiary in Rwanda. CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is a subsidiary of the CANAL + Group (Vivendi Group), is the operator of CANAL + offers, bundles of pay-TV channels throughout the world in more than 40 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Caribbean, and the Pacific South and Asia. In Africa, CANAL + INTERNATIONAL is active in more than 20 countries, distributes more than 200 channels via satellite to more than 4.5M subscribers in Africa.
As the Financial Controller, you will ensure the reliability of reporting and budgeting and develop tools for optimal monitoring of the activity.
What you will do:
• Elaborate operating and subscriber reports;
• Fill in the reporting elements in the headquarters consolidation system;
• Participate in the preparation of the budget and its update, review quarterly;
• Analyze budget-to-actual variances;
• Manage and adapt cost accounting to changes in the activity;
• Track intra-group flows;
• Automate the control of Sales and, more generally, any control necessary to justify significant accounting items;
• Assist the accounting team for quarterly closings;
• Validate accounting documents (invoices, account assignment records, etc.);
• Develop dashboards;
• Report to the Chief Financial Officer.
You will be the right fit if:
• You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Management or Credit Management;
• You have an ACCA and/or CPA certificate;
• You have at least 5-years’ experience in a similar role;
• You have excellent knowledge of SAP, Essbase (Hyperion);
• You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, …);
• You have one or more validated experiences certificates in management control;
• You know how to comply to strict management process;
• You have excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, ability to be autonomous and curious, as well as your proactivity and rigor;
• You can speak fluently English, French and Kinyarwanda.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.