Jobs at:CITY OF KIGALI
Deadline of this Job:
22nd November 2019
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CITY OF KIGALI .
Responsible for overall financial management of the pilot project; keeping appropriate financial records of pilot project expenditures; liaising with CoK Departments and relevant central government departments to ensure contractors and consultants are paid on time; financial reporting as required by GoR and WB documentation; assisting with annual project audit
Job Skills: Not Specified
- The project accountant should hold a valid professional accounting qualification that is internationally recognized and should have at least 5 years post qualification experience in a senior accounting position in a public or private sector including experience in the financial management of international construction contracts with large investment projects.
- Good working level familiarity with modern financial management systems, including financial accounting systems, budgeting and control system, and computer skill are essential and fluency in English would be a major advantage.
- Highly motivated and self
- starter person and he/she should able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Be able to communicate in English and/ or French
- Communication ability in English, French and Kinyarwanda constitutes added value
- Work experience in developing countries is necessary.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.