Jobs at:Rwanda Civil Service
Deadline of this Job:
09 September 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, September 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment
Rwanda TVET Board
• Coordinate the development, execution and monitoring of SPIU Project budgets.
• Participate in the development of key priorities and Action Plan of RTB SPIU projects;
• Participate in the budget preparation process of all projects;
• Coordinate the Preparation of annual, quarterly and monthly expenditure plans in collaboration with the M&E Specialist;
• Monitor projects’ budget execution rates and advice where need be;
• Receive and check all invoices, requests and prepare payment;
• Ensure timely preparation of periodic budget execution and financial statement reports;
• Participate in budget revision process of projects;
• Manage an effective financial management system for the SPIU and ensure that accounting and book keeping records are prepared and maintained in accordance with projects requirements as well as statutory and organization policies, chart of accounts, and related accounting standards, principles and practices, Produce Periodic financial statements
• Prepare bank accounts reconciliation statements;
• Analyse financial statements for consistency
• Correct errors found in financial statements
• Consolidate project reports and the accounting information and populate the reporting format as provided by the institution.
• Follow up the approval of the project financial statements as per development partners reporting requirements were necessary.
• Follow up replenishment of funds from the concerned development partners;
• Ensure accounting coding and budgeting lines are correct: this includes verification of financial reports, expenses and supporting documents.
• Facilitate process of internal and external audit of different programs and projects under the SPIU
• Record all project transactions properly in IFMIS and submit the monthly project consolidated report within the stipulated deadline;
Coordination of pay and compensation.
• Supervise the preparation of the project budget of staff compensation;
• Monitor the preparation of the salary payroll lists, fringe benefits of all concerned staff;
• Receive, analyse, find or propose solutions to the employees 7‘complaints regarding remunerations.
Transactional cash management.
• Verify staff payroll for bank transfers at the end of each month;
• Ensures all invoices from external parties (contractors, suppliers, etc.) are paid in due time, by bank transfer, cheque or cash and arrange those documents sequentially by date;
• Check and prepare payment documents for further processing;
• Attain and record all bank transactions, maintain bank accounts, ensure monthly bank statements and account overviews.
• Responsibility for the cash management: this includes regular daily cash counts, verification of balance of cash book and cash on hand, establishment and signature of cash count statements.
• Prepare cash calls, face forms from donors.
• Ensure the preparation of monthly project inventory report and monthly inventory review;
• Ensure regular update and inventory of assets register for the project.
• Coordinate and monitor activities of the Projects
• Ensure preparation and submission of activity plans and periodic report;
• Build and strengthen partnerships with service providers, and other potential partners.
• Guide the identification of a development project.
• Coordinate the preparation of the development project budget.
• Review the development project and submit for approval
• Follow up with the donors to ensure timely cash replenishment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
Master’s Degree in Accounting with ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
Master’s Degree in Finance with ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management with specialization in Finance
Master's Degree in Business Management with specialization in Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Management with Specialization in Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Management with Specialization in Accounting
Master's Degree in Management with Specialization in Accounting
Master's Degree in Management with Specialization in Finance
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.