Health and Sanitation Officer
Jobs at:NYANZA DISTRICT
Deadline of this Job:
18th July 2019
Date Posted: Monday, July 15, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
NYANZA DISTRICT .
• Implement the District’s strategy on community health and sanitation in line with national policies and programs;
• Organize and conduct public awareness campaigns at the Sector level on health and sanitation issues, including diseases and malnutrition prevention and control;
• Supervise the quality of services rendered by health facilities at the Sector level and consolidate data on the situation of subscription to medical insurance schemes (including Mutuelle de Santé);
• Monitor the allocation and use of funds intended to support community health and sanitation for vulnerable people.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Extensive knowledge and skills in Health and Sanitation
• Good knowledge of government policy - making processes;
• Analytical, problem - solving and critical thinking skills.
• Organizational Skills;
• Communication Skills;
• High analytical Skills;
• Complex Problem Solving;
• Time management Skills;
• Team working Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Qualifications: A0 / A1 in Public Health, Health sciences, Community Health, Clinical Psychology, Hygiene and Sanitation, Environmental Health Sciences
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3724
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.