Jobs at:Park Inn by Radisson
Deadline of this Job:
13th October 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
POSITION: Income Auditor
REPORTS TO Finance Controller
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
The Income Auditor maintains all necessary income reports and journals by accurately auditing the daily revenues of the hotel, in accordance with hotel accounting and financial controls, and within the policies and procedures as outlined in ECOMAN, hotel and corporate policies and guidelines, and the hotel’s business plan. .
Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
• Audit The Hotel’s Daily Revenues
• Performs an audit of the daily night audit ensuring its accuracy and completeness
• Distributes work to the appropriate accounting staff
• Spreads all miscellaneous waiting accounts and processes in the computer
• Prepares all necessary daily reports including the daily sales report
• Prepares weekly sales report for the Financial Controller in a timely manner
• Maintains filing systems for the daily information; registration cards, credit cards, restaurant charges, promotional tickets and coupons, zero/cash folios, etc.
• Controls the restaurant guest checks
• Issues outlet guest checks upon request
• Issues and tracks all banquet tickets
• Maintains an adequate inventory of all guest checks
• Prepares all necessary period-end closing reports
• Completes period end journals
• Reconciles garage and miscellaneous revenues
• Completes forecast accuracy report of rooms, guests, and food and beverage outlets
• Assists the Cost Controller in the month-end storeroom physical inventory
• Prepares reports as requested to develop a more informative database for improved management decision making and critical evaluation of work activities
• Prepares all appropriate period closing reports and entries
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
• Application letter
• Copies of academic qualification.
• Updated curriculum vitae.
• Copy of National ID.
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please forward your resume addressed to Human Resource Manager, via email only on email@example.com not later than 13th October 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
By sending in your application, you consent to Parkinn by Radisson running a background check on your record.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.