Internal Audit Manager
Jobs at:Prime Insurance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
08 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors, a licensed general and life insurance company authorized by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR).
The Company is seeking to recruit a highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced person to fill the following position:
Internal Audit Manager
Under the supervision of the Chief Executive Officer, the Internal Audit Manager shall be responsible for establishing annual audit plan to be approved by Audit and Risk management Committee, reviewing the audit draft reports from subordinate prior being submitted to Audit and Risk management Committee, Making follow up for the implementation of audit recommendations from both internal and external auditors, ensuring the availability of reports for every audit/investigation assignments, quarter and annual audit reports.
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
• Establishing annual audit plan to be approved by Audit and Risk management Committee;
• Ensuring the implementation of audit policy and procedures manual;
• Ensuring highest performance of internal audit department;
• Reviewing the audit draft reports from subordinate prior being submitted to Audit and Risk management Committee;
• Monitoring and coordinating the activities of internal audit function;
• Making follow up for the implementation of audit recommendations from both internal and external auditors;
• Providing advisory services in relation to financial and other control issues;
• Ensuring the adequacy of actions by management in response to internal audit’s recommendations and those made by the External Auditors;
• Advising on and reviewing the practices for identification and management of risks at the company;
• Ensuring that the appropriateness, reliability, and integrity of financial and management information and reports issued by the company;
• Ensuring the availability of reports for every audit/investigation assignments, quarter, and annual audit reports;
• Assess the performance of personnel under his or her span of control; and
• Carrying out the administrative work of the department.
• Bachelor degree in finance, accounting; or any related field
• Full Certified Internal Auditor, or holding full CPA or full ACCA certificate
• 7 years of progressively responsible full-time experience as an auditor of which 3 has been passed working as a senior manager of the organization or as a board member of a financial institution.
• Having experience in insurance sector is added advantage
• Mastering both French and English
• Being Rwandan by nationality
• Age maximum 45
• Strategic planning and analysis
• Presentation skills
• Ability to focus on detail and big picture
• Ability to work under Pressure
• Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
• Analytical thinking
• Report writing
• Able to deal with multiple objectives and sources of information
• Relationship building and persuasive skills
• Able to challenge and be challenged
• Ability to cross-reference argument
• Team player
• Systematic worker
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please submit to PRIME INSURANCE Ltd email address: email@example.com the following as one (1) document:
• Application letter with signed Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of work certificate
• Copy of academic documents (transcripts, degree & professional course certificates)
• Copy of national identification card
• Contact details of three references
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME INSURANCE Ltd not later than October 08th, 2021 at 5 pm local time and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
NB: Email subject should indicate Position title.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.