Jobs at:Prime Insurance Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors. To harmonize the conduct of the insurance market in Rwanda, the Regulator enacted a directive that required insurance companies to separate their general and life insurance businesses. .
• Organizing the audit assignments to be done in underwriting offices, branches, and head office;
• Carrying out a continuous assessment of controls over income, expenses, assets, and liabilities for their effectiveness ;
• Gathering audit evidence and carrying out its preliminary evaluation;
• Assessing whether the management operates in compliance with prescribed financial and operational policies, plans and procedures for ensuring effective control over expenditure of the company;
• Advising management so that operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals;
• Reviewing the appropriateness of organizational, staff and supervision arrangements at the entity for the promotion of good governance;
• Carrying out special investigative assignments on alleged financial irregularities;
• Preparing draft audit reports and provide recommendations; and
• Ensuring the availability of reports for every audit/investigation assignments, quarter and annual audit reports.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields;
• Minimum experience of 3 years in Audit, Accounting and experience in the insurance industry will be an added value;
• MUST be having professional courses such as ACCA, CPA, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), CISA
• Be a good communicator;
• Maximum age 40 years
• Proficient in English is required, mastering French is an added advantage;
• Possess presentation and report writing skills;
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Only Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to Prime Life Insurance Ltd mail: email@example.com The deadline for submitting applications is on 20th January 2020, at 5:00 pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Prime Life Insurance Ltd.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.