Internal Auditor Nyagatare Hospital: Re-advertisement
Jobs at:Nyagatare District
Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2020
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor Nyagatare Hospital: Re-advertisement .
• Plans the scope of the audit, prepares the audit program, and determines the appropriate auditing procedures and examination techniques to be applied
• Performs audit assignments which involve research and analysis of the Credit Union’s policy and procedures, and an evaluation and selection of appropriate audit approach, procedures and sampling criteria based on professional judgment and defined process steps
• Identify and evaluate the entity risks in all auditable areas. Prepare a risk based annual audit plan
• Conduct quality review of financial statements by carrying out audits that evaluate the controls over revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities designed to optimize the efficient use of resources and effectiveness of operations.
• Examine adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements
• Where appropriate, assess any allegations of wrongdoing or breaches of government standards of conduct
• Participate in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and other internal control issues
• Document conclusions; organize and reference work papers for review.
• Performs opening meetings to explain the scope and objectives of the engagement and provide an overview of all steps in the audit process;
• Performs closing meetings at the end of fieldwork, providing clear explanations for the results of analytics as required.
• Prepares working papers and audit reports in accordance with established guidelines within the Internal Audit Services manual.
• Prepares formal written reports covering the results of assigned engagements and participates in report reviews with auditees and management
• Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the Audit Committee
• Agree performance targets with the Chief Budget Manager and report on achievement on a quarterly basis
• Prepare Internal Audit annual report to be presented to the Board
• Review the responses of management to audit recommendations and monitoring the implementation of recommendations (Quarterly)
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the supervisor
Perform any other duties as may be deemed appropriate
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial regulations, Procedures and Financial software;
• Planning Skill;
• High Analytical skills;
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Time management skills;
• Excellent problem solving skills and clear logical thinking;
Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
A0 in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization Finance/Accounting or a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA
Job Education Requirements: A0 in Finance
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here to apply:
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.