Internal Auditor Specialist
Jobs at:Rwanda Water Resources Board
Deadline of this Job:
01 February 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Internal Auditor Specialist
Ensure regularity of expenditure and payment in accordance with laws and procedures governing public expenditure
Develop internal audit work plans, audit all Department/Divisions to ensure their efficiency and effectiveness
Ensure that access to assets is only possible when authorized by the unit entrusted with finance management;
Conduct a posteriori control of the budget execution of the RWB under execution on special request.
Check that accounts books are regularly kept and ensure that operations are quickly recorded with their exact amounts in appropriate accounts, in the accounting period during which they were made, so as to allow, on one hand, preparation of financial information according to adopted accounting methods and, on the other hand, to justify the good management of property.
Verify conformity, legality and accuracy of all debt documents,
Ensure that operations are executed in accordance with the rules and regulations in force;
Check that accounting entries reflecting movements of assets are related, within a reasonable interval, and that these assets exist and that appropriate measures are taken according to each difference noticed.
Submit a monthly report and an annual summary report and as often as required to the Minister holding Finance within his remit;
Carry out auditing of all services of the Institution to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of its functioning,
Check that the funds allocated are used according to priority programs of the Institution.
Performing any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
• Degree in other field with API/PFM Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with CPA/CPFA/CPFM intermediate level /ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance with CPA/CPFA/CPFM intermediate level /ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
• Master’s Degree in Finance with CPA/CPFA/CPFM intermediate level /ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
• Master’s Degree in Accounting with CPA/CPFA/CPFM intermediate level /ACCA Foundation Level (Completion of ACCA Applied Skills papers)
Competency and Key Technical Skills
• Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
• Client/citizen focus
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Resource management skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Decision making skills
• Time management skills
• Risk management skills
• Results oriented
• Digital literacy skills
• Knowledge of the institution’s mandate and function
• Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French. Knowledge of all is an added advantage
• Proficiency in Financial Management systems and in-depth knowledge of the Rwanda’s public finance management
• Knowledge of the legal and institutional framework of Rwanda’s public finance management
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.