Jobs at:Premier Transport and Tour Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
Wednesday, May 10 2023
Date Posted:Wednesday, May 10 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for Internal Auditor who will be Performing operational, compliance, financial, and investigative audits of intermediate complexity and provides management advisory services. and reports on the adequacy, or otherwise, of the internal controls as a contribution to the proper economic, efficient and effective use of resources.
Duties and responsibilities
• Verifies the accuracy of the organization’s internal records and check for mismanagement, waste, or fraud.
• Examines and evaluates the company’s financial and information systems, management procedures, and internal controls to ensure that records are accurate and controls are adequate to protect against fraud and waste.
• Review company operations, evaluates efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with corporate procedures, laws, and government regulations;
• Plan, organize and carry out the internal audit function including the preparation of an audit plan, which fulfills his/her major roles and responsibilities, scheduling and assigning work and estimating resource needs.
• Reports to both the audit committee and management on the procedures, and activities of PTS
• Coordinate the work of external auditors and ensures that each party is not only aware of the other's work but also well briefed on areas of concern.
• Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed; report on the findings and recommendations and monitor management's response and implementation.
• Identify and evaluate the company’s risks in all auditable areas. Prepare a risk based annual audit plan.
• Summarize Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the Audit Committee.
• Agree on performance targets with the MD and report on achievement on a quarterly basis.
• Prepare Internal Audit annual report to be presented to the Board
• Review the responses of management to audit recommendations and monitoring the implementation of recommendations (Quarterly)
• Submit monthly, quarterly and annually report to the audit committee, which is a subcommittee of the board.
• Perform any other duties as may be deemed appropriate
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Management with specialization Finance / Accounting
• At least 5 years of working experience
• Should possess a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA 11
• Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial regulations, Procedures and accounting software
• Planning and budgeting skills; High Analytical skills;
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Time management skills;
• Excellent problem-solving skills and clear logical thinking;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Job Experience:No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.