Jobs at:Sanlam Assurances Générales Plc
Deadline of this Job:
16 February 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, February 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sanlam Assurances Générales Plc is seeking to recruit a highly-skilled, self-motivated, and experienced person to fill the position/post of Internal Auditor.
The person holding this position will be reporting to the Head of the Internal audit department. As part of the IA team, he/she will help perform the planned risk-based audits and any management consulting-related requests assigned to him.
• Participate in the preparation and execution of the annual internal audit plan.
• Independently perform audits following the internal audit plan.
• Monitor tasks progress with all team members during an audit and resolve any challenges encountered by the team.
• Prepare high-quality Internal Audit deliverables as listed in the Sanlam Group Internal Audit Methodology using the existing templates.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields, Master’s Degree in these fields is preferred and
• Professional Audit Certificate (ACCA/CPA/CIA/CISA) finalized or in an advanced stage of the certification process would be an added advantage
• Three years of progressively responsible full-time experience as an Auditor.
• Background in Insurance, preferably general insurance.
• Assess the company’s risks and the efficacy of its risk management efforts,
• Experience in Risk-Based Auditing.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners.
• Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Fluent in English both writing and speaking.
• Exceptionally strong reporting writing skills.
• Strategic thinker with advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong project management skills.
• Computer skills (office application, accounting systems is a plus).
• Working knowledge in Audit software packages.
• A global mindset
• Able to work under pressure
The application should include the following:
• Motivation letter
• Updated CV, including three professional references. References should include the current direct supervisor and previous direct supervisors with their full names, phone number, and email address.
• Copies of degrees or certificates
• Copy of national ID card/passport.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.